Looking for Holiday Ideas…?
There’s fantastic wildlife to be seen across Scotland and throughout the year. To help you plan your trip, we’ve pulled together some downloadable self-drive itineraries with great places in Scotland to visit.
Click the region below to download each itinerary which can then be printed off to take on your holiday.
- Caithness & Orkney: To John O’Groats and Beyond
- Caithness & Northern Sutherland: Wild Land & Wildlife
- Inverness & the Moray Firth: Dolphins, Kites, Seals & even a Monster!
- Wester Ross: West Coast Wildlife Experience
- Cairngorms National Park: The Wildlife of the Cairngorms National Park
- Highland Perthshire: The Wildlife of Central Scotland
- Isle of Mull: The Enchanting Wildlife of Mull
- Borders, Edinburgh & Fife: A Stone’s Throw from Edinburgh
- Dumfries & Galloway: An Autumn Weekend
Thanks to Scottish Natural Heritage for their support.